Friday, October 25, 2013


A man said to me, "Hey sis! Listen you must be doing something right, or in your past helped another, so keep doing whatever it is.,. Cause its evident.  Have a good day!


Man that touched me in so many places. This week alone I needed that warmth. I had a serious setback in my personal life not to mention an illness (that I can't shake at the moment).  I, at the time remained unable to figure out how to make it through other things necessary for the week and month.  My decision or lack of response would happen in 10 minutes or less.  I say ten minutes because it took about three to grasp what was really happening and being stated to me and two more to listen to it being conveyed   I had only one minute to resolve. 

I am thankful for my purpose. I am equally thankful for my close, personal and extended friends I have here in my life. 

A few years back, I questioned and doubted my purpose, even life itself but a big difference, is the people I've met on this journey moving forward, the ones in my life, who become what I call my "Safe Circle" now hold me up. Without me asking - when and if I get weak, depressed, unmoved, whether I'm hurting, overwhelmed, anxious, stagnant, troubled  or over-extending myself ( as passionate people do from time to time).  

What makes my "Safe Circle" different now vs. Back then during my trauma(s)?  Good question.  Well instead of turning/walking away and talking about me like others in my past...they talk to me, walk with me stand in the gap for me and hold my hand when needed, give me hugs ( I love and thrive off hugs! ) cause they know that’s what moves me...

I have made it #Fullcircle

The amazing thing is I was one person, alone providing all those things, standing up and in the gap for individuals and strangers, (who have touched my heart and remain), giving what I couldn't get after being raped... and again after my son died. It was in those times, what I needed most was love, encouragement, hugs, and words of affirmation.

Through my trials I learned how to heal daily.  Now I help others create, identify, maintain their own "Safe Circles" and take their own individual steps to heal daily.

All the love care support- I've given to so many is now continuously given to me and I am thankful.

I wanted to share this short note because I was asked how and why I am able to keep moving and I am always encouraged by others and sometimes their energy gives me the strength to move when I feel I can’t. I still get hurt, just recently   I might add but I am still here. I believe what I teach. You are bigger than your circumstance or situation and so am I , The teacher just needed a little nudge and reminder , so thank you universe  thank you for providing a way for me to see and become Thankful once again.



Jamila





No comments:

Post a Comment